Knoxville Expo Center
Delivering Exceptional Service One Event at a Time
Update: TEMA has changed course and will not be using the Knoxville Expo Center as an overflow hospital as previously reported. We will be back open for business when the Governor rescinds the current Safer at Home social distancing policy for the State.
Compare venue options in Knoxville, Tennessee for trade shows, consumer shows and special events. Some have business meeting spaces but no exhibit hall. Others have a convention facility with no ADA parking. There is only one place in town that combines the best of all locations under one roof – the Knoxville Expo Center.
- Quick access from Interstates 75/640 with less traffic snarls
- EZ load-in at four bay doors that are 12ft wide and 16ft high
- Access through covered loading dock
- 80,000 square feet of exhibit space
- 12,900 sq ft banquet facility – also used as meeting space with breakout rooms
- 2,000 sq ft. commercial kitchen
- Free adjacent parking with no steps to climb
- Flexible, cooperative, and efficient coordination of your event
Promoters and exhibitors like working with KEC because it is privately-owned and locally-operated. Your personal event manager is empowered to facilitate your requests and figure out how to make them work.
From corporate meetings and training seminars to consumer shows and community special events, the Knoxville Expo Center has the right space for you.
To talk with a project coordinator about booking KEC for your next event, call 865 686-3200 or email our booking office.